The Host
Hikari Yamino
Student
Ai
Anime
JRock
Cloud-watching
Martial Arts
Weapons
Rock Lee
Gaara
Memories
November 2008 |
May 2009 |
June 2009 |
July 2009 |
August 2009 |
September 2009 |
January 2010 |
May 2010 |
October 2011 |
Credits
Powered by Blogger
Image by Toshikata Mizuno
Layout by Tjaptjay
Image host by Photobucket
Avatar by Miu Factory
HOLY FUCK!!! THIS FANFIC CALLED 'STICKS AND STONES' IS LIKE HOLY MAMAS THE BEST FANFIC I EVER READ!!! *cries* its like.. *cries* So goddamn inspiring and touching, can?!
Summery: AU middle school fic. Bullying goes too far as 3 boys learn that the class loser is not as weak as he appears. When they fail to gain his trust and friendship they are only pulled further into his crazy mixed up world. This is a story of five dozen eggs, cage fighters, and petitions for gay marriage. It’s about finding acceptance by letting people know the true you not just the person you try to appear as. And it's about realizing that just because you can't hear them doesn't mean the quiet ones don't have a voice. People who believe otherwise are fools.
Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3003024/1/Sticks_and_Stones
You better read it bitches coz i will rip your wind pipes out if you don't. Shall go sleep now!!! Spent hours reading the whole story!! Gahh!!! Lemme copy and paste the quotes she created here. Its tiring to keep going back and forth the chapters. Let me get ready my handkerchiefs.
Everybody's got their problems
Everybody says the same things to you
It's just a matter how you solve them
And knowing how to change the things you've been through
The hardest battle you're ever going to fight
...is the battle to just be you.
Pride is tasteless, sizeless, and colorless
:but it's the hardest thing to swallow:
Here's to the crazy ones!
The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers.
The ones who see things differently.
They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status-quo.
You can quote them. Disagree with them. Glorify, or vilify them.
But the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
Because they change things. They push the human race forward.
And while some may see them as the crazy one, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world
are the ones who do.
Stop right there. That's exactly where I lost it.
See that line. Well I never should have crossed it.
Stop right there. Well I never should have said
that it's the very moment that
I wish that I could take back
When I ran, I didn’t feel like a runaway
When I escaped, I didn’t feel like I got away
There’s more to living than only surviving
Maybe I’m not there but I’m still trying
He drew a circle that shut me out-
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
But Love and I had a wit to win.
We drew a circle and took him in.
No matter how serious life gets
you still got to have that one person
who you can be completely stupid with
Holding on to anger
Is like grasping a hot coal with the intent
Of throwing it at someone else;
You are the one who gets burned.
Liar! Liar, Liar, Liar!
You’ve all got your heads up your assholes because love is!
It just is and nothing you can say can make it go away
Because it is the point of why we are here,
It is the highest point and once you are up there,
Looking down on everyone else, you’re there forever.
Because if you move, right, you fall. You fall
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, anger is possibly the most fun.
To lick your wounds, to smack your lips over grievances long past,
To roll over your tongue the prospect of bitter confrontations still to come,
To savor to the last toothsome morsel both the pain you are given
And the pain you are giving back--in many ways it is a feast fit for a king.
The chief drawback is that what you are wolfing down is yourself.
The skeleton at the feast is you
Thou callest me a dog before thou hast cause.
But since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
Don't be afraid
I've taking my beating
I've shared what I've been
I'm strong on the surface
Not all the way through
I've never been perfect
But neither have you
1) There are real monsters in the world. But they aren’t always the people who hurt others. There are monsters who watch when people are being hurt and do nothing. Because they are scared, because they think it’s funny, or sometimes they just don’t care enough about the person to actually help. And guess what? It’s the easiest thing in the world to become a monster.
2) If someone hurts you in anyway, don’t let them get away with it. And don’t fucking hold it in and put on a brave face. If you feel angry then let that person know it! If it really hurts you don’t laugh it off, who are they to push you around? You don’t deserve that kind of treatment. Don't be afraid to want more, and don't ever think that you’re not worth respect, friendship or love
3 )Don’t be afraid to reach out to people, it’s scary as hell but worth it. Don’t spend so much time in your head that you forget there could be someone out there for you. Speak up, words are powerful but they’re worthless if you choice not to use them.
________________________________________________________
*cries* Gahhh!! i should seriously sleep. got some serious malay mugging today.